Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My statement on Congressman Paul Ryan's decision

‎"Paul Ryan is the Republican's most powerful advocate for fiscal sanity in Washington. He continues to be our party's most articulate and energetic spokesperson on economic growth. I respect the decision he and his family made with regards to the 2012 US Senate race. A similar discussion is taking place in the Kanavas household as well. This weekend, I will be attending the Republican Party of Wisconsin's Annual Convention as a delegate from Waukesha County. While celebrating the 2010 victories of Governor Walker, the Republican legislature, Senator Johnson, and Congressmen Duffy and Ribble, I will be soliciting party members' opinions and ideas about what they're looking for in their next United States Senator. I am looking forward to listening to my fellow delegates, as their feedback will ensure that I make an informed decision about my future."

No comments: