Friday, May 13, 2011

Former Sen. Kanavas: Statement on the retirement of Senator Kohl

Former Sen. Kanavas: Statement on the retirement of Senator Kohl
5/13/2011

Statement on the Retirement of Senator Kohl and his United States Senate Intentions

“First, I would like to thank Senator Kohl for his many years of service to our state.

I have been honored by the outpouring of friends and supporters who have contacted me today about the United State Senate. Next weekend is the Republican Party Convention and I will be using that opportunity to listen to my fellow Republicans to see if they want me to be their next United States Senator.

The message across Wisconsin is clear, people want new blood with the ideas and the energy to create jobs and get this country turned around. All you need to do is look at the last election to see that.”

1 comment:

Downtown Brown said...

Sen Ted. Thanks for giving this your immediate consideration. I am sure you will do very well if you get in the race. Ryan and/ or Neumann will be serious challengers. Maybe I'll see you at Convention.